When you consult with Lynn Tall, the focus is on making you more knowledgeable about your craft, and at the same time, it’s about building your credibility, and authority as an expert in your field, within your community. The goal is always to enable you to operate your business more profitably.
Customer Open House
“Trash or Treasure”
Invite your customers in to your facility to talk with an expert. Encourage them to bring in their own rugs for identification, to receive advice on repairs, or even advice on what kind of rug to purchase for their home.
- This is a great way to market to your existing carpet cleaning customer list.
- Bring in new business and show off your services to your best customers!
- Wonderful opportunity for charitable tie-in
- Invite local media to attend
In-Person or Telephone Consulting
Have your questions ready!
- Shop layout
- Marketing materials
Business Coaching (with Cameron Mayville)
10-week group coaching and accountability workshop.
- Small groups of five companies each
- No competitors in your group
- Targeted business growth topics
- Helping you stay organized
- Marketing strategy fine tuning
- Individual coaching available
For the more valuable rugs, Rug Advocate prepares insurance appraisals for your customers.
- This service can be a sell-through with your mark up
- All appraisals come with industry expert signatures recognized by insurance companies
Contact Lynn Tall today to take the next step toward greater success in the world of rug washing.