Rug ADvocate®CLASSES | CONSULTING | MARKETING MATERIALS
- Rug Restoration Seminars
- Rug ID & Pre Inspection
- Tradegroup or Workplace Seminar
- Trash or Treasure Open House
- Business Coaching (with Cam Mayville)
- Plant Workflow & Shop Appearance
- Customer Information Flyers
- Newsletters, Web Content & Blog Posts
- Brochures, Banners & Print Materials
Our mission at Rug Advocate is to train rug cleaners and their staff to be better rug care advocates themselves. We help build an overall skill set without harsh criticism or judgement. Rather, we instill confidence with a better understanding of rug terminology, ID, services, and care, always with a focus on what is best for each and every rug.
Founder and Owner, Rug Advocate®
- Better determine the best method of cleaning
- Communicate more effectively with your clients
- Easily sell additional services
- Build loyalty and confidence with your customers
- Earn word-of-mouth referrals
- Solid foundational skill training in rug care, rug identification, and rug construction
- Expert instructors with your business growth and potential at heart
- Networking opportunities that are second to none
- Exposure to advanced cleaning tools, tips, and techniques
- Owner-led visits through rug washing facilities, large and small
- Behind-the-scenes looks at all kinds of rug-related industries
Rug Advocate® and Rug Restoration Seminars classes are designed to
sharpen your skill set, broaden your expertise, and help you make more money.
Class size is limited so that each attendee receives individual attention.
Immediately put what you have learned to work for you!
Get Your FREE Pre-Inspection Form
Enter your contact information here to join our mailing list, and to download a FREE copy of the exclusive Rug Advocate Pre-Inspection Form.
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
27 Holland Street
Saugus, MA, 01096
(772) 708 6445
Mon. - Fri. | 9 am-5 pm EST
Evenings or Weekends
By Appointment Only