Sign up to receive notifications and special offers by mail
You have Successfully Subscribed!
About Rug Advocate
Lynn Tall’s career with rugs started almost accidentally in 1994 when she took a receptionist position she thought would be temporary. Her rug aptitude showed and she rapidly assumed responsibility for intake and pre-inspection in one of the country’s oldest and busiest rug washing plants.
After only a few years of expert tutelage, and handling thousands of rugs, she earned the industry-coveted Certified Rug Specialist (CRS) certification from the National Institute of Rug Cleaners (NIRC). Lynn spent 16 wonderful years at Bon Ton Rug. It was only after she married and moved away from Boston that she realized she had knowledge that she enjoyed sharing.
In 2012, Lynn formed her company, Rug Advocate®, to offer classes and consulting in rug ID, pre-inspection and the often neglected importance of expert customer service. In 2015, she joined forces with a few of her favorite industry colleagues to form Rug Restoration Seminars, a firm dedicated to advancing the overall skill set of novice to intermediate rug washers
Q: What should I have my office staff do when the phones are slow?
What Should I Do With My Old Rug?
Is it Really Necessary to Pre-Inspect Before Cleaning?
Two New Flyers!
Your input is essential to our business.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our training and consulting services and for current rates, please contact Rug Advocate today.
- Instructor, Consultant & Event Organizer, Rug Advocate®
- Instructor & Event Organizer, Rug Restoration Seminars
- Moderator & Instructor, The Rug Room Live Webinars
- Assistant Instructor, Rug Lady Seminars with Ruth Travis
- Certified Rug Specialist (CRS), National Institute of Rug Cleaners
- Invited Speaker, ICE Expo, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Former Moderator & Instructor, Pro Cleaners Network
- Former Instructor, Lisa Wagner’s Textile Pro Rug ID Course
27 Holland Street
Saugus, MA, 01906
Mon. - Fri. | 9 am-5 pm EST
Evenings or Weekends
By Appointment Only