Marketing for the rug cleaning industry
Rug Advocate offers strategic marketing assistance based on expertise gathered and tested through more than 20 years of experience in the rug washing industry.
From monthly newsletters to keep you top of mind with your clientele, to informational flyers which can become a silent salesman for your business, to web content and custom written blogs specially designed to fight for Google visibility for your website, Rug Advocate marketing materials are designed by rug care experts to educate and create credibility with your customer base.
Customer Information Flyers
Handouts to illustrate the issues your customers are facing.
- Third-party validation of specific rug concerns
- Affordable, educational marketing tools
- Colorful photos help illustrate various issues
- Explanations given in conversational style, not too technical
- Can be utilized to help sell additional services
- Space on the back for a label or stamp with your company information
Covering 14 of the most common topics:
Abrash • Tufted Rugs • Sprouts & Pulls • Rug Padding • Real Silk & Not-So-Real Silk • White Knots • Pet Urine Stains • At-Home Pet Urine Triage • Faux Finishes • Area Rug Repair • Moth Infestation & Damage • Misshapen Rugs & Blocking • Stain & Fiber Protection • Traffic Lanes, Wear Patterns, and Pile Distortion